This is a story about supporting local food producers…read on…..
Our bread is available to buy direct from us at our market stalls – see below for more details and from any of our deli, farmshop and home delivery stockists – click here for our most up to date stockist list
Natural Bread @ The Market
We have never forgotten our roots in the Appleton Farmers Market, and we have been a selling our bread and pastries at local Oxford weekend Farmers’ Markets for many years now.
We are there every week and we always have our full range of products available to buy, freshly baked that morning, so we hope that you will come and visit us and support other local producers too.
If you would prefer we also offer an order & collect service allowing customers to pre-order any of the products in our range & collect from our stall. Details of how to order are below:
How to order
1. Choose what you would like to order from our range of breads, rolls, pastries and seasonal products. Click here to see all of the products in our range available to order:
2. Choose where you want to collect your order. Your collection options are:
3. Email your order to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following details:
4. Please note that the deadline for placing an order for weekend collection is 2pm on Wednesday.
5. We will then write back to confirm your order. You can pay for your order on collection.
If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please email before ordering firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you full details of ingredients & allergens for our products.
Shop locally & buy some fresh bread & pastries to take home…